It must have been devastating for the Persian Jewish teenage boy to leave his home in Iran. It must have even been more devasting to live under the fear of death as thousands and thousands perish as a result of the Iranian revolution of 1979. Accompanied only by his younger brother in 1982, 15-year-old David Samadi left his home, parents, and sister behind.
Schooled only in Iran up to this point, David Samadi’s journey carried him on an educational path from Brussel to London and finally to New York. Along with this journey, David Samadi excelled in science and cherish the ambition of becoming a doctor. New York provided a more favorable living condition, so America became home to David Samadi and his brother.
Dr. David Samadi Education
Ambition driven, David Samadi attended Roselyn High School in New York from 1983 to 1984. At Roselyn High, his outstanding academic accomplishments paved the way for him to earn his Degree and MD with the full scholarship.
After high school, David Samadi education continued as follows: –
Stony Broke University, where he earned the Degree in Biochemistry.
• Stony Brook University School of Medicine, where he earned his MD.
• Montefiore Medical Center, where he completed his Residency in General Surgery.
• Albert Einstein School of Medicine, where he completed his Residency in Urology.
• At Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre, Dr. David Samadi attended an oncology fellowship in urology.
• At Henri Mondor Hospital Creteil in France, Dr. David Samadi attended a robotic prostatectomy fellowship.
Dr. David Samadi A High Achiever
Hard work and dedication paid off for this outstanding Persian Jew. Listed below are some of Dr. Samadi’s accomplishments and awards: –
• In 2001, Dr. David Samadi joined the American Urologic Association and he became the chairman of the group.
• Awarded the certificate of Prostate Cancer Expert after 5 years (2002 – 2007) at the Columbia Presbyterian in New York.
• In 2007, Dr. David Samadi develops the Samadi Modified Advanced Robotic Technique (SMART) surgery which uses robotic-assisted technology facilitated by the da Vinci surgical system. Due to its robotic cutting-edge technology, the SMART surgery is minimally invasive and allows the doctor to spare nerves during prostatectomy.
• He performed over 7000 robotic prostate surgeries using his SMART surgery.
• In 2009, Dr. David Samadi began hosting the program “Sunday House Call” every Sunday at 12:30 pm on Fox News Channel.
• Awarded America’s Top Doctors 2008 – 2013
• Awarded New York Magazine’s Best Doctor 2009 – 2012, 2015.
• Awarded Castle Connolly Top Doctors 2013, 2014.
• Dr. David Samadi is presently the Chairman of Urology and the Chief of Robotic Surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital.
The Persian Jew has beaten the odds becoming a board-certified urologist and an oncologist. He is reputable for being among the best in his discipline. Dr. David Samadi, exceptional accomplishments in his medical career, attract features in reputable magazines, news channels, and interviews. One such interview was with Ideamensch in which he details his typical work day and reveals that he has a photographic memory which he uses to bring his ideas to life.
Blog headlines reveal Dr. Samadi clears the famous politician Mitt Romney prognosis good after his completion of prostatectomy. This is an indication that his reputation made what he had to say about this politician’s health matters to the public.
Over 536,000 people follow him on FaceBook and 54,900 people follow him on Twitter. Dr. Samadi is living the American dream.
Contact Dr. David Samadi: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_B._Samadi